AGM 2016 wash up.
The major decisions taken at the AGM were for the club to form its own association (förening), to adopt a constitution (link below), and to keep membership fees the same. All the details can be found in the minutes (link below).
For 2016, the following people were elected to the committee
President: Aaran Higgins
Vice President: Måns Hammarstrand
Treasurer: Will English
Secretary: Jonas Lovén
Ledamots: Ida Rasmark, Stina Nylinder, Matt McMahan
Supplements: Ben Polmear, Ryan Davidson
To all members and interested parties of Port Malmö Australian Rules Football Club (PMFC),
The board of PMFC is pleased to invite you to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the club for 2016. The meeting will be held on Saturday, 23 January, 14:00 at the Shed (Köpenhamnsvägen 42). It will also be followed by an Australia Day party hosted by The Shed. Put it in your diary and get there!
Drinks will be for sale at normal club prices, and some limited food (but probably no substitute for Lunch).
– All members of and all who care for PMFC. But only those who have paid up membership will be included in the voting.
Key Agenda Points (Full Agenda Here)
– Reports from 2015 from committee members: Annual Report, Financial Report.
– Vote to form PMFC association (points to consider)
– Vote to adopt club constitution (PORT MALMO FOOTBALL CLUB CONSTITUTION)
– Voting for positions on board for 2016
Vacant positions for 2016: president, vice president, treasurer, secretary, 3 x non-executive members (with voting rights), 3 x supplementary members (non-voting rights)
Voting rights are given to those who have paid their club fees in 2015 (or for 2016 already).
If you would like to nominate for one of the vacant positions, please email the Club Secretary, Will English.